I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Got tagged....

I haven't done any 'tags' before but Talitha tagged me and it sounded fun!!!



RULES:

1. Go to your pictures

2. Go to the 4th file & upload the 4th picture

3. Post & tell about the picture

4. Tag 4 friends

Hmmmmmm... okay, well, this is Kassi at the video store we manage after putting up the Hulk display... she was doing her best interpretation of The Incredible Hulk... incredible isn't it???



I tag...well, anybody that wants to play! But Natalie, Candice, Trish and Bri!

5 comments:

Candice said...

I always wondered what was up with the tag thing and what it meant. Now I know. What's up with you not going to tag me? I'm offended.

Living My Dream said...

I did tag you silly girl... notice the bottom said CANDICE!!!!

Bri Lamkin said...

okay, that picture is too funny. and woo! i just did my picture in my last post. thanks Kim!

Candice said...

oh, I get it, sorry. No longer offended.

talitha said...

Dude! You have never done one of my tags...I feel so warm and fuzzy about this.

It is currently -3 here, just so you know.