I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kinzee the cheerleader!

Kinzee got to be a cheerleader this year and she loved it! She got her pictures back yesterday so I thought I would show her off! Go team!!!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

What a bautiful Young Woman she is!!
I just LOVE her!!

Natalie said...

ya so I cannot spell...sorry I meant beautiful...

Bri Lamkin said...

oh my goodness. so precious. can i put her in my pocket?

Living My Dream said...

SHe's all yours Bri... should I send her in the mail or are you coming to get her? :)

Haley said...

She looks beautiful, you must be so proud.

Cynthia Gilligan said...

pretty pretty ;o) she's a cutie!

hey i need your email - leave it on my blog...

Bri Lamkin said...

oh i wish i could come to get her.