I got a cute Christmas card and letter from a good friend that I met on the internet. My kids tease me that I warn them against people on the internet and then I had good friends that I met 'on the internet'....Veronica has told me that her husband tells her that I am her imaginary friend and that I am not real. Let's not mention that more than once Veronica came to the hospital and took me to the Ronald McDonald house, and brought us lunch while we were there...whatever it takes to get out of the house I suppose!!! But back to her card and letter. At the bottom of her family letter she told me that her husband told her that our address sounds made up and our family picture is just paid actors!!! hahahahahaha :0)
I just have one thing to say.... THEY SURE DON'T PAY US VERY MUCH!!!
2 comments:
That is so funny, I wish I was able to meet you too, you are amazing!
Glad you had a great Christmas Kim,
HA HA HA!!! My browser is finally working again so i'm back to the blogging world. That is hilraious, huh?! Cody is a dork. But even when he one day meets you face to face, he will still give me grief that you are made up!
Post a Comment