I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Smart little man...

I came out of my room to hear the legs of the stool being scraped across the tile floor. Nate was standing up to it, and figured out that if he pushed it, it would move. So around and around the kitchen counter he went. He would get stuck on something and work and move it until he managed to move it around whatever object was holding him up. He would get so frustrated if he couldn't get it moved right away, and once he tried to take it into our bedroom where it caught and tipped and he was mad about that. He's so funny... what a smart little man. Definitely need to get him a walking toy to keep him occupied until he decides he can walk all by himself! Around and around he went.... (and no, his hair isn't red, even though I wouldn't have a problem with a red head, but it's very blonde but for some reason looks red in pictures!)

4 comments:

Nothing shocks me anymore... said...

Kim I fear if you get him a walking toy he will be DANGEROUS! At least a bar stool has its limitations.. a toy on wheels.. that boy will be GONE! Too cute!

Melissa said...

What a cute boy! It looks like his little legs are getting a little bit rounder- not so skinny as they used to be. :)

Melissa :)

Deanna said...

His legs are filling out! He's such a cute little guy. My little man will push his walking toy, the kitchen chairs, the bar stool, the high chair, and the laundry basket. They're so much fun to watch as they figure stuff out!

Kaylene said...

That is too cute! I hope Joey hits those milestones soon! Nothing like watching little baby legs get it figured out!