Garrett listening to Tiffany calling into work to tell them she wouldn't be able to come in today! haha She played hookie!
Jace playing on the computer...and getting yelled at by his mom to put his seat belt back on!

At Olive Garden (and the pumpkin cheesecake is for my friend Talitha... thought about you with every bite!!!) The kids just being silly... Caitlyn could fit the whole meatball in her mouth! :) 














Mount Timpanogos Temple
Fun at Temple Square!!!






Caitlyn being good! Because she is the only one that didn't move around and have to be yelled at to put the seat belt back on... sheesh, you would think that the BIG kids would not be moving around and getting in and out of a seat belt!
At Olive Garden (and the pumpkin cheesecake is for my friend Talitha... thought about you with every bite!!!) The kids just being silly... Caitlyn could fit the whole meatball in her mouth! :) 








While Garrett and Tiffany were getting their pictures taken, I made Jace and Caitlyn take pictures. Caitlyn, always the willing subject while Jace is too much like his dad and cried about it the whole time!!! And can I just say that when Jace held her down and stuck grass in her nose I laughed at how much he truly is like his dad! Caitlyn can give as good as she gets though thank goodness or I would have stepped in and put grass in Jace's nose!!!






Mount Timpanogos Temple
Fun at Temple Square!!!





8 comments:
I'm so glad you had so much fun, you deserve it!!
Great pictures....
Awesome photos Kim, I love the ones by the trees. Looks like you had an amazing time.
It was so fun to meet you and do the pictures! ((HUGS)) And I'm glad you got to go to temple square, I haven't been since September 23rd, I need to find an excuse to get up there...
What fun!! Thanks for enjoying the pumpkin cheesecake for me...I need to get back there before they stop serving it!!
The pictures are great...everyone looks SO happy.
I got to go out to the movies and lunch with Kaylie on Saturday. It was a great time to spend with just her. I love having older kids. I never really thought about it when they were little whether or not I'd like being a mom to older kids. I love it! It looks like you guys had a wonderful day!!!
i was just there! right before we went back to Rexburg, we went to look at the lights. They're so pretty. i took a pretty cool picture while i was there.
you can see it here if you wanna...
http://flickr.com/photos/26436897@N05/
You guys are such a fun family! I'm so glad you had a great day. And we're all so glad that you're diligent about blogging and posting pics for us to see! :-)
Jackie
Beautiful pictures Kim, I enjoyed the Temple ones beautiful lights.
Post a Comment