I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, January 26, 2009

Lunch with Caitlyn....

Well... lunch with Caitlyn and Jace cuz I am sure Jace pretty much invited himself or something!!! :) It's Caitlyn's 19th birthday! It seems like she has been a part of the family forever... Can't believe she is 19 now! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Caitlyn!!!! And thanks for sharing the yummy brownie and ice cream!!!
Edited to add a picture of her TODAY because I only had one on my computer of when she graduated!

3 comments:

5moonbeams4us said...

She is way cute! Are you going to get another daughter-in-law soon?

Living My Dream said...

Who knows? They say they aren't 'dating'... whatever that means!!! :) We've told her she is ours with or without Jace!

Living My Dream said...

Even funnier...Thayne made Jace buy a suit for Garrett's wedding and told him he would need it anyway for when he is 'maid of honor' at Caitlyn's wedding!!! BWAHAHAHA