Nate was trying to help load the dishwasher, and clean the fridge. The girls kept taking pictures to blog about...





I guess the only thing to say about these pictures are to tell Nate that he is NOT helpful. I know he thinks he is. I know he likes to be in the middle of everything... but really, he is not helping!!! However the fridge was a disaster... the kids had spilled red kool-aid in the bottom and everything had been thrown in from the holiday and Kailee cleaning it so well WAS helpful, taking everything out and washing and putting it back in the ways it was supposed to be... was VERY helpful, but I don't have any pictures of her doing that!And this is what we got when we told him he WASN'T very helpful!

6 comments:
I could have written this EXACT post about Lauren. When ever the dishwasher opens she takes it as a personal invitation to climb aboard!
Too funny that your baby was climbing onto the dishwasher like that! My baby is always trying to grab things out, or put things in when I load dishes- it makes it slightly challenging!
Is that a fit he's throwing in the last picture? K-man does the same thing! And I have to not look because I want to laugh! And he's constantly trying to get things out of the fridge, but we're pretty sure he doesn't want anything to do with the tabasco, the Louisiana red sauce, or the pickled jalepenos I keep down there on the lower shelf! What does Nate weigh now?
We loved your Christmas card too! Thanks!
Yeah, everytime anything happens in our family, my kids say:
"So, you gonna go blog about that, Mom?"
Sometimes it's heavily laced with sarcasm, you know how that is.
LOVE the shot where he realizes there is a hole in the toe of his jammies... He i slooking down and his toe is bent up.. like he is thinking *Oh Look there is Mr. Toey*
Post a Comment