I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Something to blog about #3

Thayne pretty much talked Tiffany out of going to San Diego to the temple.... talked her into going to Bountiful so that it would be easier, less travel and less time. He told her he would take them to San Diego later this year.... so Garrett gets an invitation to one of his missionary companion's wedding in April... in San Diego! Tiffany said she was going to sit on Thayne's lap and ask how much he loves her and then remind him of his promise to take them to San Diego this year! We laughed and told her she wouldn't dare, but she said she DID dare and she WOULD do it on Friday. So they came out to visit before we went to dinner and she went over and took the lap top away from Thayne and then sat on his lap and asked how much he loved her! Garrett and I were laughing so hard because we KNEW it would embarrass Thayne and knew his ears would turn red from embarrassment! Sure enough... he was and they did!!! It just so happens that Thayne should get his bonus in March so it looks like we are going to San Diego in April!!! And it was so worth seeing her sit on his lap and embarrass him so bad!!!

3 comments:

Kat M said...

That is so cute!! I am glad she fits in so well! I still wouldn't do that with my FIL.

5moonbeams4us said...

What a wonderful woman! I wish I had a relationship like that with my FIL, especially after 13 years...

Haley said...

She sure has spunk, I couldn't imagine doing that with my fil!