I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dressed in their Easter best...

I didn't get to finish putting pictures of the kids in the Easter clothes before church yesterday day. They looked quite cute, if I do say so myself! I procrastinated making the bows and then couldn't find my good glue gun, but in the end I got them done and we still managed to get to church on time! The Easter Bunny left a note for the kid telling them if they were good they might come home to an Easter egg hunt. We usually do that on Saturday but things were crazy and I didn't make sure that would happen... the bunny kept his word though, and they had fun finding and eating even more goodies...as if they didn't have enough from the day before!!

The girls....

Kassi because she loves to pose for pictures...
Kami.... not sure what the look is about!








Kalli....
The boys, minus 3.... handsome as ever

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hi Kim,

As always your family looks beautiful!

Love the hair bows,

Sabrina said...

Great pics Kim!