So the night before I left I actually got ONE room done. Wellllll... it needs trim, and closet doors, and I don't know what I am doing for the walls... but it was cleaned and put together! Bummy and Nater's room is all done (except above mentioned items!)... I am going to concentrate on the fact that I did accomplish something!!! :)
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, April 10, 2009
Look at the positive
As usual, I left the house completely a mess because I was still trying to organize and put things away and hang things up after painting and carpet. It has been hard to do much between taking care of Jace and the usual cleaning. I was getting pretty depressed about not getting anything done.
So the night before I left I actually got ONE room done. Wellllll... it needs trim, and closet doors, and I don't know what I am doing for the walls... but it was cleaned and put together! Bummy and Nater's room is all done (except above mentioned items!)... I am going to concentrate on the fact that I did accomplish something!!! :)



So the night before I left I actually got ONE room done. Wellllll... it needs trim, and closet doors, and I don't know what I am doing for the walls... but it was cleaned and put together! Bummy and Nater's room is all done (except above mentioned items!)... I am going to concentrate on the fact that I did accomplish something!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks really nice.
Ooo, I like that carpet!
Just picture what it used to look like...you've come a long way, Baby!
Yeah... we have changed out all of the trim, changed the doors, trim still needs to be painted in most of the house but we ARE getting there. Thayne retextured, primed and painted two more bedrooms downstairs... we're getting there... closer everyday! I told Thayne in my next life I want to be rich instead of beautiful... :) He laughed! What does THAT mean???? ;) :P
Post a Comment