I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What will I do today???

Any ideas? I have a day that I am supposed to do nothing... how does one do that? Thayne told me that I am supposed to take the day for myself. Maybe he thinks that huge knot in my neck is from the stress of constant running and doing.... I don't know! He might be right. Doing nothing would be a great thing. But I am so close to getting ALL of the laundry in the house washed that I want to do that, since it so rarely happens! I do think I will call around and see if I can get in for a massage because when I say I have a knot in my neck, I really mean it! I have a couple of books that I put off reading... usually I read a book straight through in a day or so, but I have been working on one for a week and a half. Not sure if it is me or the book. What I really want to do is just run away to the temple but not sure how that would work. I wish Thayne didn't have to work, but this is a really bad week for him and he has to be there. Hmmmm... this is really going to take a lot of work to do nothing!!!

On a positive note, though Jace's leg looks absolutely horrible, he drove himself to town yesterday and got himself a taco from the taco wagon and even got me a salad from our favorite deli and then hung out at the work site for a while. I think it was definitely good for him to get out and do something like that.

And Enrichment is over. We pulled it together at the last minute and were able to get it all done and it turned out really nice. It was for the 'laurel transition' which is to welcome the seniors into Relief Society. All of the young women were there and we had a really good turn out. Everything went really well despite the craziness in every one's life! I am sure glad it done though!

Oh what to do... what to do...

1 comment:

Special K said...

If you have someone to take care of the kids make a goal like do "5 New things."

-New coffee shop
-New movie
-New book at the bookstore or sit and read your book at a new quiet place
-New outfit
-New adventure!