I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, April 24, 2009

Kids...

My kids make me smile! I know every parent feels that way but I just can't help it... they are amazing! Especially how they interact with each other. Yesterday I got on the elevator with Nathaniel and he started whimpering and was almost ready to cry. After Jace's appointment we got into the elevator but Jace asked Nate if he wanted to sit on his lap in the wheel chair. Nate jumped out of my arms and sat with a big smile on his face and even clapping like he was going on the best ride yet. I love how Jace and Nate connect. The kids were snapping pictures of Nate and Jace sitting in the recliner talking about life!
Kami and Kalli have been working with Nate on making his 'monkey face'... it's hillarious when he actually does it... I missed the picture of the blown up cheeks, but he would hold his ears and pinch his own cheeks making faces for the kids who all stood around laughing at him like he was the greatest thing! Nate has suddenly started throwing a fit everytime we try to put him in his crib, but if we put him on the bed he instantly goes to sleep. Willie had fallen asleep with him last night and this is what we found this morning... and Nate woke up happy and ready to go today! It just amazes me to watch them all rally around each other and take care of each other. Sometimes my heart gets so full I am afraid it is going to burst from happiness!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that sleepy boy all spralled out! So cute!!
I am so happy Jace is recovering well. We keep your family in our prayers.

elsies7gifts said...

It really does a mama's heart so good to see those special moments with her kids. I am also truely blessed with kids that actually like each other and enjoy spending time together.