It's funny that when I look at this picture it seems like such a small group! They were all ready to get into the park and start having some fun....
The first thing they wanted to do after the spook alley was run through the water. I told them that we didn't have anything to dry off with, but they didn't care and off they went, loving every second of it all. I think they could have stayed here all afternoon!
Time to hit the bumper cars... Kalli and Hyrum had it down and loved driving the cars. Kami mostly sat in the corner not quite getting the concept of twisting the wheel to get it to turn... by the end she liked it but she hadn't traveled far from where she started!
Nate was obsessed with this tree. Maybe he just doesn't see many trees in Nevada? He kept hiding from his dad behind it and kept making the cutest faces as he would peak out from behind it. Maybe it was the outfit his sisters put on him that morning and he was trying to blend in with his surroundings or something, who knows, but he loved it!
I love the expression on Hyrum's face looking at Nathaniel. It just represents the relationship between the kids, they find so much joy in watching the others accomplish things in life! He wanted Nate to go with him and drive the car and Nate got such a kick out of it!
Next stop... the merry-go-round!!!
Thayne and Bummy thought the gun museum was the best place in the whole park!
I swear I was having a full blown panic attack on this ride. I can ride all of the crazy rides but sitting on that darn ferris wheel makes me break out in a sweat! And it didn't help that Nate obviously didn't take the sign serious that told him to remain seated!!! Nope, not loving the ferris wheel at all!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Kim, I can't believe you took Nate on the ferris wheel. You are so brave, that think scares me. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love looking at all your pics.
Post a Comment