Here is the crew heading for the elevators...
Tallin....
Kailee and Hyrum waiting for the tour to begin....
Beautiful girls, Kassi, Kalli and Kinzee waiting to see the temple...
Wyatt, Nathaniel and Willie...
Kassi, Kalli and Tallin after the tour headed for a cookie!
I do have to say that it is never a good idea to leave the packing to the kids. Since it was a last minute decision to run away, I didn't get my lists made for who had what in their bags. We got there without Kalli's church shoes, without some socks, without this, or that... I had to take Kailee to the doctor Thursday morning and we were running like crazy to get everything together to be able to meet Thayne in town. That will teach me! But then, what we couldn't buy we could certainly do without! And the trip turned out to be amazing anyway! With or without shoes! Kids... just being kids, playing and posing and looking forward to the next exciting part of our journey!
2 comments:
Ah, Kim, your family is so wonderful. What a neat day, they will always treasure moments like this. You know, I hear all the time the things that people say about large families, and I wish they could know yours. The love, and the fun are palpable in the pics you post. Of course, the REALNESS is what is best...they aren't all little robots. Much love to you!
Becky
the first picture of the temple you have on here i was like...that is the rexburg temple. whaaat? but then went down and saw the different angle and realized it wasnt. but i was like, really confused for a second. but anyways, this whole trip is just adorable. you guys look like you had so much fun.
Post a Comment