My kids love to take pictures... even of themselves. I think it has something to do with me always taking pictures of them, I'll admit that I ruined them! Maybe it stems from the fact that my parents have very, very few pictures of me growing up... so we can just blame them, it's better that way! My sick obsessive need to constantly take pictures is because my parents ruined me! There... whew! I feel better unburdening myself there! ;)The kids got Thayne a firepit for Father's day so that we can make s'mores on the deck now! The deck that still technically isn't finished, but that is for another post! So we ate our beef enchiladas and let them settle for all of about 5 minutes before the begging for s'mores got out of hand!!! It was a blast sitting out by the smoking fire.... smoking because the wind was blowing like crazy so we moved it off the deck and over by the garage! But we got to just hang out and talk about important things in life and enjoy one another's company! This is just Kalli showing off her sun glasses!
Nate was mad at us for not letting him make his own s'more, so he stomped up the little hill and showed us by opening Kimi's gas lid! He would look back at us like he was telling us, Take that!" He makes us laugh!

Garrett and Tiffany showed up to enjoy the last of the fire!


Willie and Tallin cheesing for the camera!

Hayden showing the perfect s'more!

Hyrum showing off his s'more too!

Kimi enjoying the fire and making herself a s'more too! She kept burning her marshmellow! She's a rookie!

No Kimi...it's not supposed to be on fire!!!

Hayden working on the perfect marshmellow and Kailee keeping Nate out of the fire!


Kailee, Kalli, Wyatt and Hyrum working on the perfect marshmellow!
5 comments:
nate is SO cute. i just want to hug him!
I am sooo jealous of your S'more fest. The pix w/ the marshmellow smooshing out of the grahm cracker made my mouth water.
oh ps, i have been eating s'mores religiously for the passed two weeks. i CANNOT stop. they're so good. me and my roommates call them s'morAYs. hah
Now I need a s'more...!
I need to say I love these pictures! It reminds me so much of us. Anything goes, jammies, dresses, anything in between. Sitting on "Mud" buckets, messy smores, old trusty trucks. Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment