I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Day....

By the time we got over to Salt Lake they told Tiffany they weren't keeping her. Even though the pains were 3 minutes apart, she wasn't progressing so she went to her brother's house and we stayed in a hotel.... should have tried to sleep earlier but I was too wound up and couldn't go to sleep. After a whopping 3 hours of sleep the phone rang and Garrett said they were headed out. We jumped up and got ready and here were are.... waiting! She is at a 5 now and contracting every 2 minutes. She just got up to get in the hot tub to try and relax a little bit.... she's a trooper. We are so excited!

4 comments:

jhjohnstone said...

How exciting!!! Hope her labor goes quickly and easily and Gabe arrives soon.

The Casoncrew said...

More prayers for you and your family. I hope it is beautiful and a safe delivery!

A homeschool mother to many said...

Can't wait to hear great news and pics.WOOHOOOO!!!!

Kat M said...

yay!! I hope it goes well!