I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission....

I have to say that these are my favorite... this kid is a ham and he makes me smile constantly when I watch him! He's practicing to be a missionary already!!! He has the strongest little spirit and we love to just sit back and watch him grow..... we were at a church meeting one time and a lady talked about having a little girl who wouldn't hold still while they had family prayer... somebody else said it was hard to get a teenager to hold still. We were just talking about that because Nate folds his arms and sits reverently through prayers or priesthood blessings. Sometimes he will squint, trying not to open his eyes... but if he sees us look at him he squeezes his eyes closed and continues sitting quietly! He's just amazing! Look out world, here he comes!!!
Looks like a little business man... and funny thing is... he loves to act like he is texting with my phone!




Smartie pants...
Love it....

I love these...
Silly boy....
And my favorite scripture is.....
Surprise.....

2 comments:

talitha said...

Oh, my! He is SO cute!!! I love the set up of the pictures...so sweet.

Courtney said...

Nate is so adorable... I know what you mean about the bein so sweet during prayers. Alethea does the same thing.. She is so sweet and loves prayer time!