I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, January 15, 2010

Our daily fix....

We have to go for our daily fix.... of Gabe that is! Tiffany has been so tired that we go in and put her to bed and cuddle Gabe and clean up for her. Nate thinks the cleaning is almost as fun as cuddling Gabe. Today we went in and while Thayne (aka grandpa!!!) was napping... um, I mean watching a movie with Gabe, Nate and I did the dishes and washed the laundry because Garrett has to work.... stinks when you have to have a job! ;) Nate helped me load the dishwasher there yesterday so he remembered where everything went and the first thing he did after taking his boots off was run to the dishwasher and go to work... he rocks! It's always funny that they like to clean until you really want them to!!! Tiffany was able to nap for a while and we were able to fill our daily quota of loving our new baby!!!! Thanks for letting us 'babysit' him Tiffany... we love you!!!


Uncle Nate, the big boy wanting to take care of Tiffany!

Are those the most kissable baby lips ever??? Oh he is so sweet to squeeze!!!
Nate (with uncle Tanner's help) holding baby Gabe!
What a great uncle!
Mom... I think he is hungry!
Sportin' uncle Tanner's hat!
Don't tell us baby's don't smile!!! :) This is him while I am whispering to him how loved he is and how spoiled he is going to be and how happy we are that he is in our family.... yep... a smile!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is looks so SWEET! I love new babies!

Diamond said...

He's a great uncle. How loving.