I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kailee has run away...

Kailee had the opportunity to go down and see Kimi this weekend. A long 4 day weekend. I know she was excited... so was Kimi. They are the best of friends and I think that it has been harder on Kailee than she thought it would be so I was happy that she was able to go. They were both so excited.

They were able to ride up to Tahoe... I LOVE Tahoe and am jealous that they were there! :) These are the pictures they sent me... enjoying the beauty of it all!!!! I miss my girls, and it isn't always easy having Kimi living 5 hours away. But how can I feel bad about it knowing how happy she is being married to Matt and that she gets to experience this kind of beauty anytime she wants to!

Lake Tahoe... beautiful! Kimi... looks like married life definitely agress with her... beautiful!!!
Kimi and Kailee lovin' life! Such great sisters!!!

No comments: