I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Love Like Crazy



I have loved this song since I first heard it on the radio.
But today I love it even more..
Kailee got home from running the girls to school
because of course it is picture day for Kalli and it was raining like crazy!
When she got home she told me that Hayden told her that he loves this song...
Because, he told her,
"It makes me think of mom and dad."
That made me cry!
Sometimes I feel like I am falling short,
not good enough...
do they know we love them enough?
Do they know how much we love each other
and what our family means to us?
Do they feel it?
Do they know?
And today... I realized that while we always fall short
It is possible for them to know that we love each other like crazy,
and because of our love, we have created this family
that we love like crazy!

"Be a best friend, tell the truth,
and over use I Love You.
Go to work, do your best, don't
outsmart your common sense.
Never let your praying knees get lazy.
And love like crazy."

Thank you Thayne for being my best friend,
and loving me like crazy!
Thank you for giving that to our kids.
And thank you Hayden for giving us the greatest compliment!
Because we love you kids like crazy too!!!

No comments: