For the life of me I will just never be able to figure out some people... managing the video store has been fun and I always love meeting new people. But I will never get over how interesting some people are. For real, I just don't understand.
A movie was returned by a woman who was furious that she had rented an LDS film. Her demand for her money back left us all shaking her head. She said that she would never knowingly rent a pornographic or religious DVD and that we should clearly mark them as such! Okay, first of all we do not rent pornographic movies in the store. Second, and it wasn't just me... it blew us away that she actually lumped PORN and RELIGION in the same sentance!!! And well... it CLEARLY stated on the front of the movie (The Dance) that it was the best LDS film since The Work and The Glory. I am not sure how much more clear the words LDS FILM could have been. And then to read the back, it pretty much made it clear that it was a religious film. How do most people pick a movie? I read what it is about, read the rating, and decide from there. Maybe some people just pick a cute cover and take it home hoping it is good too???!! I don't know! Seriously... what is wrong with people??? And I am not giving her money back either! (Add this to the fact that this lady is ALWAYS trying to get her money back!!! lol)
2 comments:
Maybe she is one of those people who is just really missing "Dancing with the Stars"...and when she saw "Dance" in the title she hoped (wrongly, as you point out) that it would be people like Donna Summer, or maybe that guy that played Gopher on Love Boat, dancing up a B list celebrity storm.
I can see where hoping for something like that and then a bunch of Mormons come on there...well, I'd be bitter.
Ahhhhhh... NOW I understand. Leave it to YOU to enlighten me!!! What would I EVER do without you??? (Let's hope I never have to find out!!!!) See you in a week!!!
Post a Comment