Nate, of course, is back in his comfort zone and is usually just beaming from the fact that everyone is constantly attentive to him. Almost to the point of ruining ME!!! :) He used to sleep through the night. Last night I finally got him to sleep at 12:35am!!! He is constantly smiling and happy and I can see small improvements in him. Friday and Saturday he looked exhausted most of the day but today he has just smiled and been really happy. He is eating pretty well. I just feel so very blessed that he is here and that we get to enjoy him, and each other. I am so grateful for my kids. And I am grateful for all those that took care of my family while I was away. A sweet friend brought dinner to us tonight. It was delicious. While we were away, several nights people brought dinner in and it warms my heart to think of how wonderful that was. We are so blessed with wonderful friends!!!
Jace bought Nathaniel and himself a Dallas Cowboy jersey the day before Nate was flown to Salt Lake. He brought it into the hospital and told Nate he had to get better so they could wear them together. They put the jersey on Nate today and we got the cutest pictures..... He and Jace are going to have their pictures taken of them BOTH in the same jersey, but it's easy to see that Nate was thrilled that he has his fan club back standing around adoring him!!!


5 comments:
Yay! So glad he is home. You will continue in my prayers!
Praise God! I am so glad that he is on the mend. Continued prayers for a speedy return to normal.
So glad he's on the upswing!! Continued prayers for a speedy recovery. And Go Cowboys!!
Now that is what I like to see,my little cowboy man.I'll have to show Chuck. Praise God,I'm so glad he is home and recovering.
Love to y'all.
Nancy
Kim,
Tony Romo baby,OMG!!!! That is soo cute.
Nancy
Post a Comment