I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, August 15, 2008

It's official

This is a huge thing. Big, big, big! Nathaniel is officially, at almost exactly 8 months old, out of his 0 to 3 month size clothes! We have worked so hard for this. We finally took a natural route to deal with his failure to thrive issues and in one week he gained 7 ounces. Which he has not done since he was born! As of today he is a whopping 14lbs 10oz!!!!

To celebrate, Thayne, Nate and I went shopping to buy him some new clothes!!!! We did get a lot of use out of his newborn and 0 to 3 months, but I have to say I am SO HAPPY he is out of them now!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can totally relate! Braden is our tiny guy and he stays in the same size clothes forever. I hate to admit it, but Braden is only a little bit bigger than Nate... and he turned 2 in May. What was your magical secret for getting him to grow so fast?

Melissa :)

Living My Dream said...

Melissa... you should call me, I think my friend could totally help you guys! It's AMAZING!!!

Kim

Jessica said...

My oldest son wore 6-9 months clothes for 9 months. So I can relate! You kind of get tired of seeing the same things all the time, and you wonder when this kid will ever grow.