I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Nate's 6 month pictures... a month and a half late!

I was able to get Nate in and get his 6 month pictures taken and then of course things went crazy at our house and we spent the next couple of weeks in the hospital. In all of the madness I have just left his pictures sitting on a shelf and decided I better get busy and send them to some family and frriends before it is time to send out his 1 year pictures! I really liked them all, except the one with the black background with him on his belly. But he loved getting his picture taken and cooperated so well, so I can't complain about them at all!




3 comments:

Meagan said...

Your little Nate is pretty darn cute, too! How is he doing, by the way? I read that he pooped on you, so I guess that is a good sign, right? Lol.

Your family is so cute. They all look so happy!

Jena9286 said...

I love, love, love the one with the teddy and baseball. LOVE it! Perfect shot.

Cindy said...

He is DARLING!!! I love the pics :)