Last night we called 911... I am so sick of punk kids. If they were kids. Who knows! Thayne and I had just got from a movie and was hanging out with the kids, playing on the computer and getting ready for bed when the power went out. I had a thought go through my head wondering if somebody would ever play with the power box on the outside of my house... it came back on and then it went out again and this time I looked and noticed the neighbor's lights were on so I told Thayne and Tallin that somebody was outside. Then Tallin heard somebody and the power went off again. This time it totally blew my DSL modem and now the internet doesn't work at my house (thank you Jace for letting me use your verizon internet card). We went outside and didn't see anyone but then Willie saw somebody run by his bedroom window. Tallin and Thayne took off outside and was looking for them. We could hear them running.... the problem was, on Friday the girls had been home, downstairs and heard somebody upstairs. They were scared and didn't dare come upstairs but called Jace and Garrett to see if either one of them were home. Pretty soon they heard the footsteps leave and they came up and my bedroom door was open and it had been closed when they came in the house. So we didn't know if whoever did it had been in the house or not. So we called 911. The sheriff department swarmed the back roads and around the area and stopped cars but I think they missed it. Kinzee saw a car start that was parked on the road behind our house and then drove slowly and stopped in 3 different places before speeding out of here. The police told us that this has been happening around here. It upsets me! I can't imagine how terrified the kids would have been if it had happened while we were gone. Besides that.... what kind of people come and do something like that when all of the lights in the house were on? And that they stayed around for as long as they did. Maybe they didn't have anything except being obnoxious on their minds... but what if they did? Why would they think it is okay to do this? What were they trying to prove? It's so frustrating! And now my computer doesn't work either. We have surge protection but still, it stopped working the third time the power was turned off.
Thayne said it makes him mad because the kids won't have any closure to this... they were freaked out and will hate staying home and sleeping downstairs alone and it's not fair that people can make you feel unsafe in your own home. It's sad that people think it is their right to do what they want to whoever they want. ARGH! Tanner said he will find out who did it. I hope he can!!! The police would be happy too I think! It made for a very long night!!!
2 comments:
That really stinks!! That is so mean and rude! I hope the kids that did it get caught and have to pay for the damage they did.
UGH!!! I hope that Tanner can figure out who it was! I've had my house broken into, and I hated that feeling!!!
Just a suggestion, but if the kids are having a hard time sleeping etc...blessings might help! (I'm sure you've already thought of this!)
Post a Comment