I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm a klutz!

I was trying to bring groceries in yesterday and went to step off the porch only to realize that the kids had moved the hose and I stepped down on it and, oh the pain, sprained my ankle! I can put weight on it, but it goes between burning to feeling like it's freezing. It aches. I'm so excited!!! No, not really, actually I am pretty bummed about it. But, because of it, Kailee said she will keep the laundry going all day today so I don't have to go downstairs. Maybe she is tricking me and it's her excuse to ignore it because I don't want to walk down to check on it! :)

Not that I get to sit back and enjoy. Jace and Tanner left money for me to go pay their bills since they are both working. Can anyone say, "Mom's a sucker!!!" :) I might need to charge them gas money... hehe!

1 comment:

andrea said...

Oh no! I'm sorry....the momma is not supposed to get sick or injured! I broke my foot when I had little ones, and it was absolutely not fun! I wish you a quick recovery!