I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Friday, October 31, 2008

Nevada Day

It's fun living in Nevada because Halloween and Nevada Day are both October 31st so the kids usually get out of school! The past two years we were in the Nevada Day parade for the video store we manage. It is so fun for the kids. We make a LOT of bags of popcorn to throw and we had hand clappers and footballs and candy to throw also. Shalum and Candice drove their truck in it and Tammy and her kids were also with us. A real family affair! The kids think it is so fun to throw treats to the people watching the parades. We had a cute bunch of cub scouts behind us wanting us to throw them footballs, which we did. And then they threw the footballs into the crowd.

The theme was traditions... so we played the theme up as "Strengthening family traditions one movie at a time!" :) lol

There was an pro life bunch in front of us that made us smile... we loved their signs! If we hadn't of been doing the video store we would have walked with them... we are kind of 'pro-life'!!!

This was a crazy, busy, fun day.... and I just can't believe that it is the last day of October! Where did the time go???
























1 comment:

Candice said...

I wanted to take a picture of those two pictures as well, but they were too far away to get a good shot and I was trapped in the truck. There was another little sign that I loved "Adoption not Abortion" Right on!