I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, December 1, 2008

More pictures from our family picture adventure!!!

Just wanted to share more pictures of our day in the canyon... and hopefully soon I will have some pictures of Tiffany and Garrett up. They took some pictures yesterday but I am waiting to get them from Caitlyn. We had so much fun in the canyon Saturday... I love hanging out with my family and it was nice to actually get some smiles out of Tanner since he hates having his picture taken! The kids love to hang out in the canyon and the weather has been incredibly warm lately!

Talking to Jace on our way up... the gun range was packed so they didn't get to go shooting... the kids bought Thayne a new 9mm for Christmas and then it about killed them to keep it a secret so they managed to give it to him with hopes of going out shooting that day... darn their luck anyway! ;)
Nate and his new funny face... he scrunches up his face and smiles and laughs real big!

Just Thayne... because I love his face so much!!! :)
Nate playing in the leaves....

Willie hiding in the trees....


1 comment:

Bri Lamkin said...

these are so cute. and i did the duggar's thing especially for you. i thought you'd think it was funny.