I just want to give a HUGE shout out to my sweet Kailee Anne! My little mini-me who always steps up to the plate and does what has to be done. I have an incredible family... really amazing. But tonight I feel like I really need to express out loud how amazing this daughter of mine is. I was talking to Thayne on the phone tonight. He was running late getting home... he had to stay late, it was his turn to do the bbque at work (of all things... sheesh! It's like a mom who rewards her kids with food :) They do the same for the guys at the mine!!!). He got out of it last week because I was in Salt Lake with Jace. But he said something that really hit me. He said, "There isn't another group of people that can take on what we left our kids to do while we are taking care of things that have to be done." And he is absolutely right. I left Kailee with a bunch of things that had to be done today. She had to pick up Nate's Synagis to take to the clinic since our insurance covered it until the 10th of this month, but he doesn't get it until the 17th. It had to be delivered to the clinic so they can store it until next week. I also needed Jace's prescription picked up and she did the deposit for the video store and did the start for the store and hit the grocery store for me. Because she can't drive the car yet (she hasn't learned how to drive a stick shift yet) she was worried about getting Kinzee to work on time. The van needed the license plate put on and something else put back together. SHE DID IT!!! This daughter... this sweet girl is always willing to jump in and do what needs to be done. I have always been able to leave and know that she will do whatever needs to be done. I can't thank her enough. She is so precious to me. She has been my shadow since she was a tiny little girl... even now she will hang out with me as much as possible. She isn't one that plays the teeny bopper games, she doesn't do well with the high school mentality. She has always been old beyond her years and has the most amazing sweet spirit. She is beautiful inside and out and I am so very grateful for her! She has added so much to our family, she is a gift to me and I can't say enough about the wonderful things she does for us!
You rock Kailee! And I love you!!!
3 comments:
Exactly! Do you see why she's one of the children we would be happy to take off your hands!
Absolutely! Kailee is my girl, too. We love her!
Awww...I hope to be able to say the same thing about my DD in 15 or so years!!
Post a Comment