Sadly... it entertains us
We don't get a lot of entertainment around here. Sad, but true. So when something like a fire on the road right behind us happens I get several phone calls telling me play by play what is happening since I wasn't home at the time. I could see the helicopter flying above me and got home to find the kids, and almost every neighbor within walking (or driving distance) checking out the fire. The helicopter was scooping water out of the marina that is across the street from where we live and Kimi and the little kids had to go check it out. Hayden thought he could get a little too close... thank goodness the police were guarding the area... sheesh Hayden!!! I have said it before, but it takes very little for us to be entertained because we live in a little hick town! Luckily the fire didn't go far, and didn't last too long. Hopefully the horses were okay too... Where there if smoke... there is fire...
Filling up at the marina....
Nate LOVED watching the helicopter!
1 comment:
I'm pretty entertained and I don't live in a hick town. That is just darn COOL to see the helicoptor getting the water!
Post a Comment