He is blowing a kiss to grandma!!!
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Gabriel's first Christmas eve!
It is so amazing to think that last year we were so excited about the upcoming birth of our first grand baby. This little man has added so much to our lives this past year and we are so blessed to have him. He is a little charmer and steals your heart with his sweet smile and happy personality. I am always amazed at how quickly they learn, how fast they grow up and how easy it is to give your heart to a child! I love that he loves me so much, because the feeling is definitely mutual. I heard the saying, "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty." It is true! There is always room in your heart to love another... and a grand baby is just a wonderful extension of the love you feel for your children. This little man is full of charm, full of personality and has brought so much to our family. I love his smiles, his hugs and his kisses. I love that he blows me kisses and how his eyes light up when he sees me and I love that we get to share his very first Christmas with him! He is wonderful... and I can't wait to see all of the changes he will go through in the coming year! Love you Gabriel, thank you for choosing our family to come to and thank you for being so wonderful!!!
He is blowing a kiss to grandma!!!
Such a sweet face... he has the most expressive faces and loves to make others laugh!
He is blowing a kiss to grandma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment