I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ready for Church

Sunday was a bad day for some of the kids. Hayden had a raging fever and a migraine (found out he has strep) and Kinzee was really sick too. Hyrum wasn't feeling well either so we ended up with only a few kids going to church with Thayne while I stayed home and took care of the sickies! They got all dolled up and let me take pictures of them before they walked out the door. I feel so blessed to be the mom of such amazing kids. They are so fun, so happy and so easy going. I hear people complaining about teen girls and I am just amazed because our girls are so easy to get along with. They are fun! They are happy! They find joy in living and the love others, accepts them and gathers others in where a lot of girls find their little cliques and stay there. And the thing I love the most is how they love their siblings. How they find so much joy in hanging out with each other and how wonderful they are to Thayne and me! What a wonderful gift it is to be their mom!

Kalli and Nate ready to go.... Nate used to love his pictures taken but now he is only tolerent for a few minutes and then he tells me, "That's enough!" Jace says it is because we have a billion pictures of him and we have burned him out of picture taking!

Pretty Kalli... such an amazing girl!

Best buddies and sisters.... just the way it always should be! They are so fun together.

It only looks like she is going to punch her. She is actually holding the scarf but when I looked at the picture it looked like Kalli was about to deck Kami!
Love this picture!

I 'heart' you....
Hayden used to always call her Precious... she truly is such a precious girl.... love you Kami!

Kassi and her baby sisters!
Kassi is one of a kind.... her personality is so huge, she is so out there, so happy and so much fun!
There is always a 'light' around her.... she is awesome!
My sweet Kailee Anne... so hard to believe she is a grown up now. She brings so much to our famly, is so good, such a blessing... so very grateful for her!

No comments: