At least at our house!
And the snow outside seemed to push us
to get the tree up.
Thayne and I always banter about how 'much' stuff
goes on the tree.
I like a lot!
Is that so suprising that I like a lot??!!
I did downsize the number of nativities and stuff
this year because well...
I just did.
I even downsized the stuff on the tree! :)
But it is so wonderful to sit in the living room
in the evenings
with the lights shining from the tree
and Christmas music playing.
It makes me want to enjoy the sweetness
and the goodness that comes from this holiday...
and makes me wish that we could just always
remember that the Savior is the reason for everything that we do.
And not get so caught up in all of the 'stuff' that
comes this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment