that Tallin has been able to check our family blog.
It makes me feel closer to him even though he is
all the way around the world.
It's a completely new day where he is,
And sometimes I miss him so bad it hurts.
But mostly I am just so excited for him and all he gets to see,
all of the new people he gets to meet
and for the simple fact that he is living
in paradise!
Every week when I get his emails
I check the blog to see if he has been on...
and I always smile when I see Suva
on the little map!
I can't wait until we get to go there ourselves
to pick him up.
And see the sights that he has seen,
visit the place that will surely feel like home to him by then
and meet the people that he has grown to love.
But until then,
I check here and wait for the emails
and pray that he is doing well and loving what he is doing!
So...
Hey Elder!
We love you and miss you and pray for you constantly.
And Nate hasn't forgotten you,
and looks forward to going to Fiji!

No comments:
Post a Comment