I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twister!

We had the most fun time with the simple game of Twister on Christmas Eve. I wasn't sure how it would go over but I grabbed the game the night before and thought we would have a competition and see how it turned out. What happened was a whole lot of laughing and teasing and we completely enjoyed it! We had so much fun, although I am pretty sure I pulled a few muscles that haven't been used in a very long time! Thayne was the 'spinner' and cheated!!! He thought it was funny to see how twisted he could get us! This was such a great night and so much fun to watch everyone play and have fun together!

Loved watching Gabe decide he was going to play and see how he tried to figure out how to get his hands and feet the same way the kids had theirs! What an amazing little man who made us all laugh!!!
Gabe thought grandpa said 'head on yellow!"


Gabe wants in on the action....




They were ganging up on Garrett and took him out... totally unfair! :)

Nice pose Wyatt!
Poor Caitlyn, Jace totally cheats!!! :)

I just want to point out that while I am old, and a bit out of shape, I could still 'Twister' with the best of them!!!





Tiffany and Nate ready for their competition!

Nice view... hahahahaha




Nate was so funny to watch. He would get completely spread eagle and reach from one end to the other and then laugh and laugh...




Dad was totally cheating!!! He was making it very complicated when it was my turn!


1 comment: