I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

His heart is already big!

Nate's sweet little heart is already big...
the Grinch he is not!
This little boy never ceases to amaze all of us
and it's hard to believe that he will be 3 on Friday.
Today we got some packages from the post office.
One of them contained some shoes I had ordered Nate
for his birthday.
They are cute little Pumas
and he saw them before I could put them away.
He told his dad and me that they were so cute.
Thayne told him they were for Gabe and
would that be okay?
Nate said, "Yes, Gabe will look so cute in these..."
And he meant it!
He was perfectly fine to put them back in the box and give
them to Gabe.
He did the same thing the other day when he happened to walk in
on me while I was wrapping presents.
He saw some trucks and asked what they were for.
I told him Christmas.
He told me,
"Oh, Gabe will like those!"
He has the most grateful heart.
And the most giving.
He is so unselfish and sweet and
I love that he can teach all of us
how to love and give without conditions!
My little man... his heart has always been big and
he seems to understand that giving makes us the happiest!

No comments: