His doctor totally called it wrong yesterday when she said she thought Nate would need to keep the PICC line in! We got to the doctor today and were told that his blood work came back great and that the line was coming out! The Infectious Disease people see many, many, many cases just like Nate's and they said his blood work did exactly what it was supposed to do and another week of oral antibiotics and he is good to go! They were NOT impressed with the amount of blood the home health nurse was taking for his blood draws every week. But this nightmare seems to be coming to an end and I am soooooo happy to have that thing out of his arm!!! Here he is saying: "Get this thing OUT of my arm!!!"

5 comments:
Hooray!!!!!
I am not impressed with the home health people either, if they do pediatrics they ought to have the right sized vials!
Yeah Nate! Great news!
yeah for Nate! I am glad you've gotten good news, you deserve it.
YAY!!!!!
That is WONDERFUL news!!!
Post a Comment