I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weird... just.... weird!

Kami is just weird! Really, the girl has us in stitches so often it's not even funny. She makes funny faces too. I have the funniest pictures of her and Jace, and of her and Caitlyn. Where did this strange gene come from? I'm pretty sure I am not weird! ;) Maybe it's Thayne. In fact, let's just go with that! Yep, she's Thayne's kid! My dad always asks when I am going to have my kids, since I told him MY kids would be perfect! I told him I am having Thayne's kids right now.... we all know HIS kids aren't perfect! And when I have MY kids he'll know, because they will be perfect! I am running out of options here. Maybe I am not meant to have kids! :) Nate is as close to perfect as you can get. Well, unless you count the two times he has turned my life completely upside down and had to be life flighted and spend a couple of weeks in the hospital fighting for his life. If we are being picky, then I would have to say he was Thayne's kid too! SO not fair to have to carry them for 9 months or so and then have them be their father's child. Thayne has always told me I could never leave him, because I couldn't take his kids. I told him, 'Honey, if I ever left you, you better believe I wouldn't be taking any of those kids with me!!!!" hahaha! Why would I want more than a dozen kids that look and act just like their father if I didn't really LIKE their father!?! Thank heavens I really LOVE their dad! They sure got his sick sense of humor and silliness though. Kami has started telling us stories about how disturbing something is. The home health nurse was here taking Nate's blood and she bellies up to the counter and says, "I got my tonsils out and they took blood... it was disturbing!" She then describes in great details all about the medicine they gave her that made her feel funny, and the stuff they gave her before she fell asleep and how her throat felt after the surgery. And then told us again, "It was all very DISTURBING!" Oh this child! She's really rather adorable which makes her otherwise disturbing stories kind of fun to listen to!!!

2 comments:

Anne/kq said...

Hee, hee, I have often told my husband the same thing-- "If we ever got a divorce YOU would have to keep the kids, they're too much like you!" Of course, he thinks they're like me...

Kaylene said...

OH I miss you, LOL! You never calm down do you?