My parents came out too and it was so much fun watching the kids. They were in rare form last night... the big kids were chasing each other through the house like the little kids normally do. They are just so fun! It is amazing to see the love they have for each other. Caitlyn put pony tails in Jace and Wyatt's hair and the girls helped hold Jace down so we could get pictures. It was just a fun night!!! We had sugar cookies and root bear floats instead of cake and enjoyed being together... and all was well in the world! And I am sharing all of their unflattering photos (ie... big mouths open, lol) because they were bugging me about the bad pictures! That will teach them!































2 comments:
Looks like fun to me. Wish I could have been there. Tell Kassi to smile.
How could someone NOT want to have a big family? I love how your kids love each other!!
Post a Comment