A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Jace!
Happy Birthday Gordon Jace! I can't believe it was 21 years ago tonight that they put you in my arms. You have been so precious to me from that very first night. Brought me so much joy and so much peace! May you have a wonderful year and that you will find the way to make your life everything you dreamed of and more!!! I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment