I don't know that I have a problem with procrastination, I mostly have a problem with having time to do everything on my list of things to do! That might be my problem. It only seems like I am procrastinating, but it's just that I get myself into too many things with not enough time to get it all done. So it looks like I am procrastinating! :)
We are having a woman's conference tomorrow. One lady was in charge of the humanitarian part. She isn't going to be here so she handed it off to somebody else. She handed it back because she was no longer going to be there. So I was asked. I accepted, and am even excited to do it. But every week it has been something else. Last Saturday was our Super Saturday, and every single night of every single day we have a million things going on. Today of course I am getting everything done for tomorrow. I had them on my list of things to do... it just happens that I ran out of time until today. So I will be running like crazy trying to get it all done... on top of the surprise party we are having for Jace tonight (shhhhhh, don't tell him!) and then of course Thayne had to go into work! But I am NOT going to get myself worked up again about how bad the wonderful government agency of MSHA is! Oh, don't get me going!!! So he MAY get here in time to go to the party but he will likely be at work tomorrow dealing with people who have all the authority but absolutely no know how or common sense and dealing with people who don't really want to work for a living, they just want to cause problems for the rest of the working class!
I finally had time to sit down and make phone calls last night at about 10pm. Only thing is... I'm pretty sure people wouldn't have been happy to have a phone call at 10pm reminding them to bring the things they signed up for to put in the school bags for our humanitarian project! It seems that not everyone catches their second wind after 10pm like me!
This will teach! I shouldn't procrastinate. Oh wait... I don't really procrastinate. I pretty much just function better when I have too much on my plate!!! Yeah, that's it... let's go with that. It sounds better than procrastination!
No comments:
Post a Comment