How quickly these past 20 years have gone. And how she has grown. Those first several, terrifying moments after her birth, wondering if I would even have the chance to raise her in this life, to a vibrant, fun loving, amazingly wonderful 20 year old woman! Holy cow!!! I hope and pray that her dreams come true and that she finds the path that will lead her to those dreams! She is the most beautiful, sweet, innocent girl with the most tender heart. I love to watch the little ones she teaches at the day care/preschool see her out in public. They adore her. She is serving as a counselor in the Primary Presidency now and I love watching her take on this responsibility and love it! I have been forever grateful that we got the opportunity to keep this wonderful girl in our lives, to raise her and watch her grow and enjoy every minute of the life she is living! Can't wait to see what she does with the next 20 years!!!
Happy Birthday sweet girl. We love you so much!
1 comment:
It seems like yesterday when we dressed her and Kylee in the same outfits to go to kindergarten. Where does the time fly? They keep getting older while we stay young.(LOL)
Post a Comment