I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lunch with Garrett

We took Garrett and Tiffany to lunch Friday to celebrate his birthday. He likes to go to the Mexican restaurant so that he can speak Spanish with the waiters! :) Somehow lunch with Garrett and Tiffany turned into lunch with Garrett, Tiffany, Caitlyn, Jace and Dan... Jace's boss! It was fun. We laughed and joked and made fun of Garrett (we were celebrating his birthday... what did he expect???) and had a great time. Then they came and sang to Garrett and took pictures in his funny hat! It is always fun to hang out with my boys. I had a picture of Jace but it was too disgusting to share on my blog... he was being a smartie pants when I tried to take his picture and put a piece of meat in his nose... I almost threw up, so I refuse to put the picture on the blog! The boys told Dan that I always blog so of course Dan wanted to be included in the blog... there you go Dan!

No comments: