I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mama... can I jump on the beds at the Hilton???

That was Kami's first question when we told them we got rooms at the Hilton by the temple. "Mama, can I jump on the beds at the Hilton?" I asked her why she wanted to jump on the beds. She said because the big kids said it's fun to jump on the beds at the hotel and because we always tell her not to jump on her bed! I'm not sure I have ever been too stressed about them jumping on the beds unless they are big enough to break them... but okay! So I told her that if she wanted to jump on the beds at the Hilton I was okay with her doing that! She was so excited!!! So, as soon as she was bathed and in her jammies....she tried out the beds!!!

Kalli thought it was great that there was a blow dryer in the room and we didn't have to use ours! Really... they need to get out more! They thought having their own room was just fantastic.
They were wiped out after our long day of sight seeing, building bears, shopping and swimming! Don't ask about the sleeping arrangments... we had it all worked out but they decided the floor was better than the beds, though they all ended up on the beds by morning, a tangle of kids and stuffed animals! Nate has a collection of monkeys so when we found these monkeys at the gas station we bought one for Nate, and then they all decided they needed one too so we have about 15 monkeys hanging around now... not counting the 15 kids! lol

No comments: