I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, March 23, 2009

What goes on when mom is gone.... now we know!

The deck has no railing, but the kids love going out and acting like they are rock stars!!! They think it's a stage!!! I was going through pictures on my camera and saw all kinds of crazy pictures of them on the deck while I was gone the other day.I was looking and Bummy said, "OH!!! I took these pictures!" "Really?" I ask. "Yeah, we were rock stars!" was his answer! Oh great! Kailee always tells the kids when I leave that they are going to party like they are rock stars. Which is really funny to think about... those poor rock stars wouldn't be such poor examples to the world if they partied the way Kailee and the little kids partied!

Kailee moved the speakers from the computer to the door and turned on some music and danced for the neighbors!

All the world's a stage!!!


2 comments:

tammyandvincent said...

Tell Kailee that she dances wonderful, but I think the little ones are out shining her.

Michelle said...

LOL... I too find funny things on my camera when I get home. Most recently was Emma taking it around and just "filming" herself and what was going on... the dog licking itself, the baby crawling, kids watching tv. But my favorites are always when they are acting something out or singing. Absolutely the best!