I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Monday, May 11, 2009

I can't let them go anywhere!

It just doesn't seem safe to let these boys go anywhere together! It's like trouble follows them wherever they go. I was supposed to take Jace to his appointment but Garrett and Tiffany decided to drive over and go to the temple. Then we get the call. Their Tahoe broke down and needed $800 worth of work. So they were stuck hauling all of their stuff from the Tahoe to the hotel. At least Jace was cleared to walk on his leg... maybe not what the doctors ordered but walking all the same! :) Jace wouldn't leave any of his stuff in the car, so they hauled it all to the hotel. They looked like bag people! Pathetic!!!






1 comment:

OurLilFullFam said...

Ah, memories they will soon laugh at!

I am glad to see his leg doing better!

Stephanie