They did the cutest "Kindergarten Idol" program before the graduation ceremony! The teachers are always so awesome and come up with the cutest programs. All of my kids that have gone to that school have had the same kindergarten teacher... we love her, she is truly one of the neatest teachers!
A wise man once said, "In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." We have weathered storms that tried to break us, but through it all, we have always tried to find the joy in our journey. Watching our family grow has given us more joy than we ever thought possible. There is joy in the journey, even in the middle of the storms!
I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom
Friday, May 22, 2009
Kindergarten graduation 2009
I can't believe that my little Hyrum is officially a kindergarten graduate today! He is such a little momma's boy. He is true to me no matter what. Sometimes Thayne will tease him that he is daddy's boy. He will say he is his boy, but momma's most! He has come a long way this year and I am so excited for him to continue learning. When he finally discovered that reading was fun we couldn't hold him back... it will be fun to watch him next year as he learns even more! He is so precious to me and I am so grateful to be his mom and watch him grow. He was the one that was so worried when he found out that Nate was a boy. He wanted to still be momma's boy and worried that Nathaniel would take his place. I told him that he would ALWAYS be my boy, and teased that Jace was still momma's boy, so he would be too. He said, "So when I am 65 and Nate is 60 we will still be your boys?" I told him ABSOLUTELY!!!!!


So congratulations sweet boy! Only 12 years to go before your next graduation!!! :) 




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so handsome. My how time flies.
Post a Comment