I hate it when that happens... that, meaning nothing to blog about. Because I really like to blog! My kids usually give me plenty to blog about. In fact it's a joke at our house... do something and mom will blog about it. So why have they been so boring???
They have all been laughing that their dad is facebooking now. They pressured him into it. I guess that is something, but not really. Well... it really is, but still, it's not blog worthy!
Shalum and Candice came out to dinner tonight. And speaking of Shalum and Candice, I am determined to find them a baby. They are the greatest aunt and uncle and they would make the very best parents. They wanted 9 kids when they got married and now, going on 6 years later we are going to have to work hard to figure out how to get them their own babies to love!!! Anyone want to help??? I love these two. We wanted Shalum to move here to meet her so it worked out perfectly that they fell in love and got married. I've tried my hand at match maker and have a pretty high success rate... figure it is time to move on to baby finder now! :)
After dinner we played a game called Scotland Yard... Jace won. I think he totally cheats! The missionaries came over to visit for a minute. They are great and are coming over Friday again. Caitlyn shared her testimony at church today. It was awesome! So did Tallin. He is growing spiritually and I love to watch it happen. The kids are all doing a big dinner and service auction as their fund raiser for camp this year on Tuesday night. I guess I could buy my own kids to work at the house, haha! That would be funny! Thayne is going to the gym with Shalum at 4am before work tomorrow morning. Glad it's him and not me!
We will have two graduations this year. Bummy will graduate from kindergarten on the 22nd and Tallin will graduate on the 29th from high school! WOW! That is just amazing! We are going to have a big graduation party for Tallin. This month is going to fly by and is going to be insanely crazy. I need to get his graduation announcements done and mailed out! Better yet, we need to get his pictures taken. Caitlyn is going to take them! She's awesome with a camera. I should get Bummy and Tallin's pictures taken together in their cap and gowns. That would be cute!
See... told you there was nothing to blog about. Although at this point boring is better than the crazy stuff that keeps happening in our lives. Boring is good... boring is good... boring is GOOD! I'll keep repeating that to myself! We've had enough excitement!
No comments:
Post a Comment