I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jamie O' Neal






Last night we went to another concert in Wendover. I love that place!! We went with Garrett and Tiffany, Clint and Tammy. We went to dinner first. It was so fun hanging out and laughing and having fun. We went to see Jamie O' Neal and were right up in front. I love her music, she has the most incredible voice and last night she sang a big variety of music. Her voice is so amazing and she can belt out a Patsy Cline song as well as Patsy Cline did! It was just a great way to spend the evening. My girls were so sad that they aren't 21 yet to be able to go to the concerts. We keep teasing them about having to miss Rick Springfield in September. Thayne teased that they are all excited to turn 21... but not for reasons some people are... but because they want to be able to go to the concerts in Wendover!!!

Going home Tammy and I joked and laughed and reminisced growing up while listening to the greatest 80's music. Our local radio station is doing an all 80's weekend and we were laughing about fun times and singing the songs and having a great time. My sister is the most fun, unique woman and I am blessed to have her in my life! It was just a fun night!!!

No comments: