I never knew how much love a heart could hold, until they called me mom

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last but not least... NATE...


Did I mention for the past few weeks we have spent too much money at the doctor's office. I seriously HATE the clinic that dh's company has. These doctors and I use the word loosely with most of them, are just incredibly inept. It's a joke. They missed strep last year when all of the kids INCLUDING Nate had it. They even did throat cultures but only swabbed the back of their TONGUE... not their throat... I watched! I ended up paying a fortune because I had to take them to another clinic the next day where we don't just pay $10, but $20 and 20% too! Did I mention that I love it when people send their sick kids over to my house? One kid comes over and had a horrible cough... he still has it... my kids got the same cough. It was bronchitis. The ones that didn't have bronchitis had sinus infections. Nate started coughing, and coughing and gagging, and acting like he was sick. So we went to the doctor today. He just does not like doctors. As soon as his nurse took him back to weigh him, he was mad and throwing a fit. Madder still when she tried to check his oxygen levels and temp and he was down right furious while his doctor was trying to listen to his lungs. She said she heard a little wheezing so breathing treatments a couple of times a day and on antibiotics. I think we got everyone covered now... if we can manage to get everyone over the gunk at the same time I will think I have accomplished great things!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Poor little guy! He's had it up to HERE with doctors! At least he's got all that spunk to fight them! :)